Sunday, March 13, 2011

Eeep

yes that is really all i can say at the moment. I have learned today that my mom is sending the rest of the payment for hebrew high school on tuesday. I DO NOT WANT TO GO THERE!!!





ok looking on a different side now


wednesday we went to get ice cream at McDonalds, my brother always like tho take the wrapper off the cone first so he could eat the ice cream without stopping, so he took off the wrapper........looked down...and said......"whast the.." and then he started laughing so i asked him what was so funny he toold me that he took off the wrapper and when he looked back down at the cone he got all freaked out because there was another wrapper on the cone! i started laughing and told him its the return of the wrapper FEAR IT!!! T'was pretty funny.


Thats all for now
_Skulgirl13

1 comment:

  1. Responses to each paragraph in order:

    Noooooooo!

    Okay. *turns head around*

    Hahahahaha! That's a scary wrapper.

    Okay. I'll see you tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete