Tuesday, March 8, 2011

CMT's

OK so on monday we started a state wide test or should i say tests. We started with reading comprehension and that was OK i guess, sitting around for about 40 minutes waiting for the testing hour to be over at and listening to the pretesting rules.....OK i really hate CMT's but we have to take them, they are very important for out state yadda yadda. Anyways today i took the prompt CMT and i can not STAND the prompts. They were OK in like third grade but now we do PERSUASIVE writing. I am not good at persuasive writing, it bores me, and me and it do not mix, its like water and oil im water and its oil;i can not write a persuasive prompt to save my life. Thankfully the sheet that told us what prompt we were to write basically told us all of the points we needed to cover, so it ended up being easier than usual but still i hated ever minute of it. DRP testing is tomorrow and friday then we finally move away from Language arts and move onto Math and Science hooray! *total sarcasm for those who couldn't tell*
Wish me luck!
Skulgirl13

2 comments:

  1. Poor you! (What's CMT's????) Anyway, GOOD LUCK!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the math ones. They're easy. Science... yeah, I'm worried about that one. I did not do well in science in sixth grade.

    ReplyDelete