There was an error in this gadget

Monday, October 18, 2010

NO NOT THE PICTURES!

Yeah picture day was today, i was Horrified! i had to wait 6 periods and lunch ntill i got my picture taken and i had gym today so the odds of me having a great picture were slim to none. My so called friend wrote a nasty comment on my favorite authors blog for that she is now my enemy but i can't stay mad for that long because she made us cupcakes today they were good but still...... JENN YOU ARE EVIL!!!!!!! haaaaaaa  well yeah now i must go bug her on her blog Good bye all! :3

14 comments:

  1. There jenn happy i posted another post

    ReplyDelete
  2. XD I had it 7th period.
    Oh, and you're probably wondering who this random person commenting on your blog is. I'm in your math class and I lent you the Necromancer book. I'm just afraid to say my real name over the internet. So, if you must call me by a name, use Lily please, it's my internet name.

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice "lilly" im glad you found my blog i hope i can see you soon *in math he he he*

    ReplyDelete
  4. also press follow to follow my blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah, I'm still trying to figure this site thing out. (And Lily doesn't have a double l.)

    ReplyDelete
  6. well sorry finger must have slipped

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's okay. Wait, why do you have two different pictures?

    And this thing that makes me type in random words is annoying. I swear on my life that I am not a robot! Isn't that enough?

    ReplyDelete
  8. yep good enough for me oh and i changed my picture felt like it

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Skulgirl!!!!!! Come back and follow my blog again! I know for a while it wan't working (coputer problems) But I redid the blog and am starting over. Have two post up so far.
    Come back! Come back! :P

    ReplyDelete
  10. thank you! i totally forgot to write it down

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yus! I'm very happy! Except everyone on derek's blog thinks I'm a spaz. Dx

    THANKS JESS!

    ReplyDelete