Thursday, October 21, 2010

The Curse of the Half Day

So yes today was indeed a half day for me, but what happened DURING the half day is what is terrible.....*dream sequence sound to last period of the day* i was in gym and were playing soccer, it was a corner kick, the girl kicked it and it was aimed straight at my face my instant reflexes brought my hands to my face where it just got the ball, the ball bounced off of me and we played on. That really HURT! Then later when i was on the bus my friend threw her phone at me! I know she was just kidding she was trying to see if it would hurt someone....and i was the closest target. Then later on during the ride home she fell on me and squished me to the wall but i don't really care because i tickled her after. That is her weakness. But now i am happy and full of soup so goodbye for now!
-Skulgirl13

1 comment: