There was an error in this gadget

Sunday, June 26, 2011

"I can't believe this is good bye"

1) That is a quote from Rent one of my favorite musicals
2) i am in fact a black belt now. the test was really brutal it was 6 hours of hard work, monday i couldn't move a single muscle!
3) this past monday we had an award ceremony and i got an award for having a 90+ GPA all three years i was at my middle school and i also got an art award
4) thursday was the last day of school for me :'( i was very sad even though i'll probably see most of them again i was crying all the way home and the sudden down pour didn't help my mood either
5) im leaving sunday *today in a few hours???? still confused about the time thing* for camp an i won't be able to access a computer for a little more than a month so for now "I can't believe this is good bye" but dont worry ill be back in July!

GOOD BYE MY FRIENDS!!! *for now*
_Skulgirl13

4 comments:

  1. Bye! Blog about camp when you get back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you have a fun time Skulgirl! I can't believe I'm going to have to wait so long before I can see you again.
    *hugs*
    You are so awesome I am amazed! Well done on the blackbelt, 90+ GPA, and your art award!
    *throws purple confetti everywhere*
    Can't wait to see you when you get back!
    :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. CONGRATULATIONS! On all of that, but I'm most impressed by the black belt. You rock.

    Have fun at camp! We'll miss you. :-P

    ReplyDelete
  4. As soon as you see this you must read this entire thing: http://scottwesterfeld.com/blog/2011/06/forum-meet-up-transcript/

    So many Goliath questions answered.

    ReplyDelete