There was an error in this gadget

Saturday, February 12, 2011

The Oddisity of Today

Today was a very odd day indeed.
In My House
   I started out by waking up in the extreme hours of the morning to a bloody nose. I don't usually get bloody noses so I disregarded it thinking my nose was just really runny and also i did not want to leave the warmth and comfort of my bed. So i went back to sleep only to wake up again at around 8 or 8:30 ish in the morning. Again me being lazy i did not want to get out of bed so instead i rolled around  trying to fall back asleep. After another hour or so of rolling around drifting in and out of sleep my mother comes in and reminds me I had a Bat Mitzvah to go to. So half an hour later i get up and take a shower. Half way through my shower i get soap in my eye which refused to get out so i finished my shower with a stinging eye. I did my hair and got into my dress which kept bugging me because i kept feeling self conscious and what not but i lived. I went to get my earings and couldn't find the other for the pair, i looked and once i found it and matched it with the necklace my mother told me it didn't match so i chose a set of hoops instead. So much for that hunt. Then we had a whole bru ha ha with a shrug to wear over the dress. i went through about five different shrugs before my parents decided on one. My mother then left the house and I was left with my dad who was taking me to the Synagogue. I suddenly remembered that i still had to attach present to the card. By this time my dad was in the car waiting for me and i was left to put on my uncomfortable shoes and a coat and somehow attach the card to the gift. I gave up on finding tape or ribbon so i ended up gluing them together and running out the door without a coat on, only my knit shrug which was a very holey knit shrug very thin. My dad then called me crazy but seeing as how I was going to be late we just left.

At The Synagogue
    I walk into the doors to run into two ladies who were greeting everyone. The one on my right asked me if i had ever been there and i said,"Yes actually my Aunt works here." Once i told them my aunts name they remembered my mom and the one on the left i knew from somewhere else and she teaches my cousins. After gaining entrance to the hallway that let to the sanctuary i run into ANOTHER person, but she actually knew me.....i didn't recognize her. After some talking she reminded me she was my preschool teacher! How am i supposed to remember my preschool teacher?! I finally enter the place of pray trying to spy the Bat Mitzvah girl and the only other person i knew was coming. The Bat Mitzvah girl found me, turns out i was siting one person away from her. My friend came a few minutes later and we went along with the service even though we didn't know half the tunes they used. About 3/4 of the way done the Rabbi comes along and shakes our hands leaving a Hershey kiss in each of our palms. Me thinking the way of my Synagogue i thought we were gonna throw them at her in the end *long story short its a tradition at my Synagogue* we never threw them so i guessed they were meant to be eaten and again i was rushing in the morning i forgot to have breakfast and i was really hungry so i popped it into my mouth and headed for the bus that was to take us to the party.

On The Bus
    We didn't actually leave the place for a half an hour. Then we got moving. After the first five minutes of driving the bus driver slams the breaks and i smash my face into the seat in front of me. The bus driver then continues to zoom down the road as if it were a roller coaster ride! He was driving so fast we thought we were gonna die. A few minutes later he slams the breaks again and would not move the bus until the other girls and guys sat down. We then sped at incredible and very frightening speeds to our destination. I soon receive a call from an unknown person who tells me she'll text me what was going on.  I soon get a text saying its my BFFLE and learn that she has badly fractured her leg doing a front hand spring.

At The Party
    It goes on like any normal Bat/ Bar Mitzhvah would, we got cool prizes, did lots of games, ate a lot of junk, danced and etc. I ended up seeing this kid i saw yesterday at the high school i went to shadow. Didn't really do anything e;se out of the ordinary there.

Back Home
   In which i received a picture of my friends fractured bone. *the x-ray* I learn from my dad that my grandparents, my aunt and her little baby are coming over for dinner. We never really have huge family dinners its usually just me my parents and brothers so this was a shock. My grandparents came, my brothers played piano for them, we started to watch an episode of Clone Wars but then half way through it was dinner time. We ate i did a few impressions for my grandparents and then went back to finish my Clone Wars episode. My grandparents left and we then proceeded to watch an episode of Stargate SG1. I soon got mad seeing that it was an episode from season 9 or 10 where my favorite character Jack O'Neil has been transfered to Stargate Atlantis. Teal'c went all macho on us and it was awesome when he blew up this guy from the inside out and shoved a really long sword into this other guys collar bone area and plunged it until only the hilt was showing. But before we could finish the episode my aunt came with the baby. The baby who is 1 is always trying to hide from my dad, it seems as though she thinks he is scary. So we watched an episode of Blue's Clues and then they left and we finished our episode. We then saw dad fell asleep and mom was upstairs asleep so we watched an episode of iCarly. Then i came upstairs and wrote this very long blog post.

Strangest thing was, i feel like today didn't really happen, like it was all a dream. Strange right?

1 comment:

  1. That's happened to me before. The dream thing, I mean, not the entire day.