Thursday, January 6, 2011

Brothers What a Pain

This is the story of how my youngest brother trashed my room. It all started with a book. A book with the name of How To Drive Your Sister Crazy. My brother picked it out from the library and brought it home. He didn't touch it for DAYS and i thought he forgot about it...that is until I picked it up. He immediately spotted the book and yanked it out of my hands. I didn't even get to open it! So he went on to read the whole book in a day and show it to EVERY ONE in the family besides ME! So he showed it to my mom, dad, and other brother. He kept careful guard over it for the next two days. Then i got my revenge, he left the book in the dinning room and he was on the computer so i took the book and read it. Now i knew what his master plan would be so i could stop it. Of course that didn't happen he beat me to it. I just came home from school when he asked me,"When are you gonna go up to your room?" I stared at him. He never asked me that or asked me anything for that matter. So i told him later and then went upstairs. He followed me as i stepped into my room. It was a NIGHTMARE! He knocked over my little glass figurines *thankfully nothing was broken* and he put every thing in all the wrong spots including about ten bazillion things in my bed and on the ladder to my bed, just so you know its a loft bed. I turned on him and you wana know what he did! he SMILED at me, SMILED!!! Out of ALL the things he could've done he SMILED. Then he spoke up, "How do you like your room?" I yelled at him to get out and then i chased him around the house until my mom go home. It was all from that one itty bitty book. I am warning all the older sisters out there. If you EVER see your younger brother *maybe even your sister* holding that book, grab it and RUN! Or if you own it, destroy it. It inflicts pain to the older sister race. NEVER GET THAT BOOK OR FACE ITS CONSEQUENCES!!!! Im just warning you all so you don't end up with a messed up room that will take FOREVER to clean.
Good luck to you all!
_Skulgirl13 

No comments:

Post a Comment