Sunday, September 26, 2010

OMGEEEEEZZZZEEEEEEEERRRRRRRZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG DEREK LANDY RESPONDED TO ME IN HIS BLOG THIS IS A DREAM COME TRUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  HERE IS WHAT HE SAID,"Good Lord, a LOT of you already ARE unstoppable fighting machines... I am impressed...!

I'm being asked a load of questions, as per usual, and I don't really have time to answer them right now, but I will say hello to Skulgirl13 and, er, sorry to harming some of your favourite characters...!" He welcomed me into his blog PERSONALLY i CAN NOT believe what i am seeing here pinch myself i must be dreaming.....OUCH.... ok so im not dreaming wait that means......YES THIS WAS NOT A TOTAL WASTE OF MY TIME IM SOOOOOOOO HAPPY and  DEREK LANDY HAS TALKED TO ME YESSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Skulgirl13

No comments:

Post a Comment